DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise

It's soo bad it's good! XD Thank you for doing this!

Tired Of It (Preview) Tired Of It (Preview)

Maybe I'm not use to this new bubble gum style rap just yet, but I'm not really getting impressed. I think the only thing that really stands out here is the instrumental. I'm not hating by any means, this is just my view that I don't think there is anything really outstanding here. Though I'm sure there are plenty of people who enjoy this, and all the power to them. I just think you need to step up your game and bring the heat because I'm just hearing a flat rap. You have a cute message, but I'm guessing you're trying to be taken more seriously. Give it some more edge, give it more soul, and you might have something. Keep working hard.

DJRX78 - The War Begins DJRX78 - The War Begins

This is pretty awesome! Reminds me of old Toonami remixes.

DJ RX 78 - The War Begins DJ RX 78 - The War Begins

This is pretty awesome! Reminds me of Toonami remixes from back in the day.

Thats_Not_True_Remix Thats_Not_True_Remix

I'd say its your best!

Of course I could rip you on the synths a little, but its all good! Nice job!

Judgment_Bell Judgment_Bell

Need somework

All I can say is don't use FL Studio's drum loops and try to make the synths more dynamic! Experiment a lot more with its features and you'll work it like an ameture!

Affinity Affinity

I want you!

To make more sweet stuff like this! Please! Yes its good, amazing! BOO YA!

Fungal Fungal

Finally got around to this.!

Well I can see where its going, but give me a fungal jungle. Give the essence that is what should be! It good, not as good as your other work. But max something else out, and maybe we'll see something great. I look forward to your newest song! And make something AWESOME. Make sure you look through all your synths!

DJGilHeartBert responds:

Hopefully I'll have time to crank out some new stuff before I ship off for school, who knows!

green mind green mind

Not Bad.

Good use synths, but I'd suggest echoing out the piano a bit more. It shouldn't be the focus of this! But None the less, this is sweet!

=[O]= Free [Trance] =[O]= Free [Trance]

Freakingh Awsome man!

What Program do you use? Cause this is what I've been trying to get my hands on!

0con responds: